Turning toward the Fifth Dimension
A subtle shift in perspective opening to infinite possibility for any moment of living.
with PATRICIA PFOST AND JOHN WEPNER
Saturday, August 24th, 2019 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
833 5th St. SE, Hickory, NC 28602
Join a day of life practice for reorienting our habitual...and limiting...3rd and 4th dimensional attitudes to the inspiration and the renewed sense of purpose 5th dimensional awareness offers.
Through silent and sometimes guided meditation; lively discussion; informational lecture grounded in physical science and metaphysical experience; music arising from the 5th dimension; and fun, interactive exercises to guide you to this expanded way of being, we will explore the 3rd, 4th and 5th dimensions of human conscious awareness and the profound effect a shift in our focus can make in our lives and our futures.
• Identify and pay attention to your innate and unique guidance system that is always leading you to 5th dimensional awareness,
• Center in and expand your compassionate, purposeful presence,
• Clear your thinking to more consistently hold the unitive perspective,
• Enjoy an enhanced sense of community and belonging in the world,
• Bring a new ease, possibility and hope to all "problems" as you experience them from the field of 5th dimensional wholeness.